4.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

where can I find my invoice

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm doing my accounts and looking to see first of all if the charge has GST included, but also to find an invoice for my records.

1 Expert replyverified_user

where can I find my invoice

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Gavin F,

Please open AdWords, then click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner, then click on Billing. 

From here you will see all of your debits & credits, which tracks all billing details for your account. Just under the blue button that says Make a payment, you will see some more buttons, which can be expanded by clicking on them. If you set them to All transactions / Detailed / Previous Month and then click on Export and pick Print selected history, you will have a detailed report for last month or for any period you want.

However, this will still not be a perfect invoice, which you can now get after setting the above items and then looking directly under the date range (under the all transaction button) and clicking on monthly invoice and then again on Monthly Invoice...xxxxxx. This will be a traditional invoice for that period of time.  

Kind Regards,

Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile