AdWords
5.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

what heading do i advertise my furniture / waste removals

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have placed an ad with you but it has been put under the heading of moving. well that is not much good as if someone wants to move then they look it up on the phone etc they will look up removals and will not be listed. we are paying for a service. tried to changed it but would not give me the option of removals. it had things like hair removals waxing etc i thought house removals was common so please help

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author DAVID G
September 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @David G

You seem to be using AdWords Express, don't you? If you need more control on your advertising campaigns, I would advise you to set up an account with usual AdWords. It will give your more options to target your ads on. However, it would be comparatively complex to manage campaigns there. If you are not very sure of the changes and updates you should be making, the best would be to hire an expert or any agency to help you. 

AdWords Express is a simplistic advertising tool that automates several optimizations. And for this reason, it has got some limitations in terms of control. However, if you wish to stay with it only for the ease that it offers, you can request for a category that's not listed there in the interface. 

If the product or service you'd like to advertise isn't available when you sign up for AdWords Express, please fill out this feedback form. We're working on supporting more business types, and we'd love to hear from you. - Source

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

https://twitter.com/ratanjha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author DAVID G
September 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @David G

You seem to be using AdWords Express, don't you? If you need more control on your advertising campaigns, I would advise you to set up an account with usual AdWords. It will give your more options to target your ads on. However, it would be comparatively complex to manage campaigns there. If you are not very sure of the changes and updates you should be making, the best would be to hire an expert or any agency to help you. 

AdWords Express is a simplistic advertising tool that automates several optimizations. And for this reason, it has got some limitations in terms of control. However, if you wish to stay with it only for the ease that it offers, you can request for a category that's not listed there in the interface. 

If the product or service you'd like to advertise isn't available when you sign up for AdWords Express, please fill out this feedback form. We're working on supporting more business types, and we'd love to hear from you. - Source

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

https://twitter.com/ratanjha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.