AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

what do you mean by Misleading Content and Missing Information for air ticketing business?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

what do you mean by Misleading Content and Missing Information for air ticketing business?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Travel H
February 2017

Re: what do you mean by Misleading Content and Missing Information for air ticketing business?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

68b55d0b15055254494857995498cd9f.jpg

VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Travel H
February 2017

Re: what do you mean by Misleading Content and Missing Information for air ticketing business?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

68b55d0b15055254494857995498cd9f.jpg

Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Dear,

Your AdWords account has been suspended because it does not comply with our "Misleading Content and Missing Information" policy on untrustworthy behavior.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

There you have it. Something in your ads or your landing page(s) is wrong.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Julien,

wrong thing if I had known,why I would have asked then on this forum.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need to know the axact wrong things.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Moving this post to the Adwords section, you're asking in Analytics (off-topic)

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

If you share the URL someone here might be able to tell you where the problem is.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your reply. Below is mywebsite url. Please check and suggest me
the solution.

http://travelhall.co.uk

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

While there is much to be said about the site's copywriting, it's not that misleading. The "misleading" part could lay in the ads' copy. If the ad text is misleading or misrepresenting your service offering, then there is good reason to block your account.