AdWords
1.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

we cannot get our verified business to show a right sidebar listing, how do we fix this?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have a business page that is supposedly verified. We are having no luck in getting our business to show up in a right sidebar listing. How do we go about fixing this problem?

we cannot get our verified business to show a right sidebar listing, how do we fix this?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

What do you mean by a "right sidebar listing"?  In what context? Are you talking about a Google AdWords ad?  Seems out of context since verified listings are for "Google My Business" organic listings.

If you talking about the display of an AdWords search ad, Google discontinued display of as in the right sidebar of search engine results pages (SERPS) earlier this year.  This facilitated the arrival a couple months later, of extended text format ads.

hth

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same issue but it is not an Adwords ad. On the SERP when I google my business, it does not show an overview on the right side of the page like other businesses have. I just see links on the left side to my website.