AdWords
5.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

the possibilites sudan the country become targeted by the google ads after the earsing of sanctions

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

Sudan the country wasn't targeting by google ads before because of the sanctions that was on this country but now and after 25 years the US has lifted these sanctions and the embargo on Sudan , and I'm wondering when that google will implement this service to target this country and what are the possibilities , also is Cuba now targeted by google Adwords or not yet since Cuba sanction was lifted recently and  it has the same scenario  that Sudan had,

the possibilites sudan the country become targeted by the google ads after the earsing of sanctions

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Tarig,

If the sanctions have been lifted, it is likely that you will be able to target Sudan in the future. But as of right now, that is not the case. Same with Cuba.

Once the policies are updated, Cuba & Sudan will likely get full access to the all the AdWords products.

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I hope it helped!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thank you Cedric for the fast respond ,but i would also like to hear your recommendation of how we can help fasten the process of updating the google policies, beside that i've contacted google team and they told me if their engineer team receive more request form this country they're going to implement it for Sudan ,