AdWords
1.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

suspicious behavior in the payment activity

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google Adwords suspended my account and I'm sure they are 100% wrong but every time I contact them only google robots answer me
In this case how to contact Adwords for my problem?

"Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts."

1 Expert replyverified_user

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Nasim,

Thank you for posting to the Community. If you've reviewed the email you received and believe your account should not be suspended, you can submit an appeal here. However, bear in mind that the results of that appeal process are final.

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Cassie, but when I don't know what is the real problem how to "Step 2. Fix all violations" ?

I really want to know why my account got suspended after 6 months without any changes in my website or my Adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I've spent more than 5 months to make a website and the only way to advertising it is Adwords and they don't give shit even to answer me? only "We’ve confirmed that your account is in violation of our AdWords policies. Since this decision is final, the account will not be reinstated."

This is the worst support I have ever seen in my life unbelievable 

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager

Hi Nasim,

We don't have access to your account from this public forum, so I'm not able to look further into this issue. Unfortunately we're not always able to comment on AdWords suspension reasons. But you can find all information about our AdWords policies here.

Thank you for your understanding,

Cassie

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is my customer ID: <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

I really don't know why I have "suspicious behavior in the payment activity"

So why google don't help people to make things right?

I'm sure my billing information are 100% right but there is no support to contact

I bought car based on my new website income and google killing my life without any reason, I'm pretty sure God answer Google soon

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. Please do not post personal information on the Community.