2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

suspicious behavior in the payment activity - How to provide proof?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am getting the following message in my adwords account page.

"Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts. "

Everytime I contact the customer service, either they decline to take the call or ignoring the request.
How to find the reason for the suspension? and how can i pass any proof for the account/billing ownership? I am in dead end now. Any help to get it resolved would be great.

Thank you,

1 Expert replyverified_user

suspicious behavior in the payment activity - How to provide proof?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Prabhakaran P,

The only info available on this issue would be supplied in the email to you or through AdWords support directly to you. We are not able to see or access any accounts here... or help with confidential or sensitive data such as billing. 

If you open up your AdWords account and click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner, you will see a phone number to call. Also, you can click on Help (same location) and use other methods to interact with support. If phone calls are not working out for you, try another method and alternate the time you access them... meaning if you previously call at 8 pm, try chat support at 9 am. 

You will need to work with them to get the account working again.

All the best,

Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile