AdWords
2.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

suspended account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yesterday, after added my new debit card, google send me this:" Dear advertiser,

Thanks for your continued patience during this process. We’ve confirmed that your account is in violation of our AdWords policies. Since this decision is final, the account will not be reinstated. Please avoid creating additional AdWords accounts, as they will be subjected to the same suspension.

Our support team will not be able to give you any more specifics on the suspension."

I'm asking Why Google closed my adword Account without giving any reason????, that  makes me perplexed, I contact them twice and i've got the same answer , can i  have a human answer to explain to me how to act, I've never advertised through Google AdWord. thank you for help

1 Expert replyverified_user

suspended account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @مكتبة ا

Is this the first time your account has been suspended? 

Can you share your website address so that we can check if it abides by Google's policies?

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

suspended account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

May feel ashamed when you commit a crime against the laws, but harder to be accused of a crime you did not commit, or judge you for no reason, this is what happens to me with Google AdWord, four days and I'm waiting for an answer no one answered, what a feeling of discontent !!

suspended account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello again, 

I hope to raise the attention to help me solve the problem of my account on adword,

To be clear, this is the points

- I have never created a compaign on my account therefore I have no problem with the content of my website
-my account Was normal before linked to my personal credit card
-When I open my account showing a message "Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts. Learn more"

-What to do?

Thanks