AdWords
1.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

suspended account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,
I was charged $200 from GOOGLEECC when i researched this it said it was a spam so i checked with my bank and they reversed the charge. I didnt realise this was my adwords account. I immediately got online and paid the $200 and updated my credit card details but my account is still suspended. This was not a misunderstanding i am happy to pay my adwords bills and desperately need my site back up to run my business please can you help me get the site activated again.

1 Expert replyverified_user

suspended account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @SHEREE S,

You will need to go to your AdWords account and click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and call the number shown. You can also click on Help (same location) and use another method to interact with AdWords Support. They are the only ones able to help with billing issues and suspensions. You can learn more about account issues like this here

Kind Regards,

James

suspended account

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Hello @SHEREE S,

If there's an issue with your AdWords account, try calling the Google AdWords customer help numbers below:

Google AdWords Support Numbers

• AdWords Telephone Number: 1-866-2GOOGLE (1-866-246-6453) for United States.

The Google AdWords support number is open from 9:00 am - 8:00 pm EST Monday – Friday.

Are you outside the U.S.? Click here for the AdWords support numbers outside the U.S.

Regards,
Syed Sayem Mustafa