AdWords
3.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

suspended account help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi all

Yesterday i got an email saying my account is suspended because of Untrustworthy Behavior. I dont know why this is happening, I am a travel agent in LA and all my work is online.Can anyone tell me what should i do to get the account back.This is the mail they sent to me

Hello AdWords Advertiser,

Your AdWords account has been suspended because it doesn't comply with our Advertising Policies and our AdWords Terms and Conditions. Please note that this means your account and any related accounts have been suspended, you can't create any new accounts, and your ads will no longer run on Google, our search partners, or on Display Network placements.

If this is an error, we want to get your account back up and running as quickly as possible, and your Google team is here to help. Here's the account:

Customer ID: 1974275258

Policy violation:
Untrustworthy Behavior

About this violation:
When we suspend an advertiser for untrustworthy behavior, it typically means there is something fundamentally wrong with the business itself, posing an immediate threat to our users' safety -- whether online or offline.  Examples of untrustworthy behavior include enticing users to part with money or information under false or unclear pretenses; presenting a false identity, business name, or contact information; charging users for products or services typically available for free; and sites that are "phishing" for users' information.

We take untrustworthy behavior very seriously and consider them to be an egregious violation of our policies. In determining whether an advertiser or site is untrustworthy, we may review information from multiple sources including your ad, website, accounts, and third party sources. Advertisers or sites that are found to be untrustworthy will be immediately suspended and won't be allowed to advertise with us again.

See the policy: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020955?hl=en_US#368

If you have a prepaid balance remaining in your account, you can request a refund at any time by following the instructions at https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1703646?utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=su....

This message was sent from a notification-only email address that doesn't accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message. If you'd like to reach us, you can contact us through the methods described at https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en_US.

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

Now what should i do as all my work is online and how to avoid this in future.

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

suspended account help

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;

As mentioned in the email, untrustworthy promotion means that the business model or the business practices you have adopted / conducted were found unacceptable and your business cannot be promoted on Google.
Since it's a severe violation the chances of being reinstated are slim and rare.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

suspended account help

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

If you share your URL, someone here might be able to give you an insight about why this happened.

suspended account help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Then why they let it approved and run for 5months,suddenly they think is untrusty behavior. This is really strange and my website says everything that we are third party agent and other policies.

suspended account help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

http://globofly.com/ 

this is my business website.Please let me know

I made a appeal to adwords but they said the same thing.

suspended account help

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

You are an affiliate of DoHop. Google doesn't like affiliates using AdWords because they can create a bad user experience. If another affiliate, or DoHop themselves, bid on the same keywords, then a searcher can visit more than one site to see exactly the same information - which could annoy them.

Regarding untrustworthy behavior... it could be that you have two phone numbers on your site, and presumably one isn't yours.

suspended account help

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

An untrustworthy practice, for example,  which goes to the roots of the business model is the practice you are conducting  of selling ALL tickets  as non-refundable, while airline tickets are sold in a full range of conditions: from not refundable,  restricted to fully refundable. Further, all airlines,  under certain conditions refund the cost.     Your TOS states that the tickets are ALL non-refundable.

So in a theoretical case - if the airline were to refund a client  the cost due to special circumstances -would you refund the user or keep the refund?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’