AdWords
4.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

"This ad group isn't currently available for serving. Please try again later."

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all,

I've been having some issues with my account. I set up a new campaign, so that I could target specific relevant websites for my client. Yes, I put in placements as "bid and target" so that I could try and get my ads to land on that page. I did not choose or use any keywords, just the sites. So far, my targeting methods are the sites, and a certain topic category for topical sites.

However, in my managed placements and topics, I am given the error message "This ad group isn't currently available for serving. Please try again later." Why does this happen, and how can I get my ads to serve on these sites and categories. All help is appreciated.

Thank you,

N

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: "This ad group isn't currently available for serving. Please try again later."

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Nicholas,

I've heard about in the past that this message was displayed, at least in some cases, when the websites you are targeting do not have the inventory for your ads.

One of our Community Managers, Cassie, did a great job of working through this with someone else a couple of months ago. Have a read through this:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/This-ad-group-isn-t-currently-a...

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’