"Error with your operation" message.[ Edited ]
January 2017 - last edited January 2017
Error Message in red won't go away:
"There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved.
If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again and return to this page."
I'm on a PC which uses Windows 10 with Chrome Version 55.0.2883.87 m
It was working fine this morning and I think it was right after I downloaded a report that I started to see the error message.
What I've tried:
- Adwords is whitelisted on my Adblock Plus
- Emptied cache and history
- Restarted the browser (several times)
- Logged out and back into Google account and Adwords
- Same thing happens in a new install of Firefox with no Adwords or similar extension installed