AdWords
1.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

policy violation

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Everyone. Today I got a Site Suspended notice and under the reason it says "Site Not Working". The site is not down and i can get to it same as always . Any ideas what it coudl be? Site is www.tampa.retirementtime.com

Ad showing now?
No

Ad tested with:
Keyword:
Tampa-St. Petersburg (Sarasota) FL, Florida, United States
Edit
Test again
Reasons
  • This ad is not running because it points to a URL that has been suspended for site policy. Please review our landing page policies and make the appropriate updates to your website to start triggering this ad again.
Ad policies
  • Site not working
1 Expert replyverified_user

policy violation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Please verify with your host that the site is accessible from all locations;

Having said that, I have seen cases in which "site not working" is a generic term Google uses  when more than one violation is found. So, if the site was accessible from all locations, you l  would need to "figure" the other violations (e.g. Compliance with local financial regulations ??)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

policy violation

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

As Moshe points out, this could be due to a number of different possible issues with the site.

I had this happen to a client's campaign recently and when i spoke to Google, they had me use http://geopeeker.com/

The client had blocked access to their website, from certain countries, using a security service.  Google's TOS/policy requires sites running AdWords to be fully accessible via the www.

policy violation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply,

Verifed the site is viewable in all countries so im on to the next troubleshooting idea. Verified we have SSL cert in place to collect personal info. Any other ideas to check?

Jason