AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

need help on the account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Need help

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: need help on the account

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Sim M,

This forum is for us all to help each other with questions about AdWords, AdWords Express, Google My Business, Analytics, and Google Small Businesses. If you have an issue please feel free to write it on the forum (keeping personal information out) or contact the Help Line.  

step 1 and 2.png

I hope this helps!

need help on the account

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Sim M,

Unfortunately we are unable to assist you until you describe your issue that your are facing.

Note: Here, we provide only technical support. For billing related issue, please contact the support team as suggested by @Jillian S

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

need help on the account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

May i know what is the issue of my adwords account been suspended,what should i do next?

need help on the account

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Sim M,

You might have got email from the support with the reason due to which your AdWords account was suspended. Please cross check and let us know the reason.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

need help on the account

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Please edit your first post and remove your phone number for your security and privacy. No one will be calling based off of any postings here. If you want a callback, you will need to use the information Jillian provided to you in January. 

Archit has also provided helpful information to you. No one here can access your account or help with suspended accounts, so you will need to be proactive with your precise issue. Providing what your suspension email stated can help us to give general advice or point you to AdWords policies or other info for you to review. 

Kind Regards,

James