AdWords
479 members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

my google adword account is suspended.and also suspend my youtube channel.now what i can do please.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

google send me this message:

We're writing to inform you that your AdWords accounthas been suspended. This happened because all Google accounts linked to it have been deleted or disabled. When your Google Account is deleted or disabled, you lose access to other Google services tied to that Google Account, including AdWords.

If you did not intend to cancel your AdWords account, please contact our team at the following link to request that your Google Account be restored.

1 Expert replyverified_user

my google adword account is suspended.and also suspend my youtube channel.now what i can do please.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @MohidulL HasaN M,

You should click the link in your email and request their help for the Google Account to be restored. 

More Info: A Google Account is any email address that is used to set up and/or manage any Google product, such as Google Drive, YouTube, AdWords, Google Apps, etc. Everyone must create a Google Account to use Google products or services. If that email account is removed or deleted by the user or the provider of the email account, it removes the email (Google Account) from all Google products or services and you get the message you received. There could another technical issue that triggered this alert to you... but regardless, you would want to use the link they provided in the email to interact with Google for additional help. 

Kind Regards,

James