AdWords
2.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

my biggest crisis

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am the biggest hater to Google in the world ,

For 4 times i struggle to create a new visa card and P.O box , then google suspended the account every time , that easy !!!

what is the wrong with you !!

i spend a lot of time to get any answer but no one know even the support through the phone ,

every thing related to my video ad + company is more than good !

i will lost my job because your stupid system .

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my biggest crisis

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
This measn that you have not foixed the violation. Until the violation is fixed you cannot advertise with google;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

the support make guess ,
i was told at first time to make new account and to make the payment method manual ,
second time , i was told to establish my private mail box (p.o box ),
of course every time i use a new visa & new e-mail .
in fact , i did every thing as i had been advised .
finally , they suspended my account and they don't let you know why? or how fix the problem !
i can give them any approve they need , but no one listen
they just care about big client who spend $$$$

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@amir s
What was the reason for suspension mentioned in the email received from Google? (Look for this email - it is the key for understanding the issue)
Please share the URL of the site suspended.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks for your kind effort
i receive the following e-mail (every time the same )

We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of your AdWords account (customer ID 393xxxxxx) or a connected account. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts and stopped your ads from running.

This suspension means that your ads in this account and any related accounts can no longer run, and you won't be able to open any new AdWords accounts. You can read more about AdWords' suspension policies at https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/164786?utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email&utm_campai...

If you believe that your account was suspended in error, please contact us through the AdWords Help Center: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?contact=1&utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email&utm_camp...

Sincerely,

The Google AdWords Team

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Have you submitted an appeal?

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
yes ,
but i received e-mail told me that its a final decision .
i am really suffering because of Google ,
other platforms like facebook - twitter the ads run in a good way and if there is any problem they contact me and i solve it simply and easy
i don't know why google is too bad like this !

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Well.... At that point it seems that the decision is final.
I am afraid you'll have to look for other platforms to promote your product. We can't help further.