AdWords
2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

my adwords email address was changed - I deleted the phony address but now I can't get into my accou

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Someone somehow changed the PRIMARY email address in my adwords account on November 5 - I could not delete this phony email address in adwords because they said it was the primary email account (NOT TRUE) so I deleted the phony google email account but now I can't access my adwords account at all - HELP !

1 Expert replyverified_user

my adwords email address was changed - I deleted the phony address but now I can't get into my accou

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Margie R,

You will need to contact AdWords Support and seek assistance from them. Since we cannot see or access any accounts here, and we are a technical support system... only AdWords Support can help with account issues like you have. You can reach them at: 866-246-6453.

Kind Regards,

James

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this difficult problem with your Google AdWords account.

This is a business issue which you will need to contact Google support to resolve.  In the US they can be reached at (866) 246-6453. Support reopens Monday at 9AM EST. 

hth, and best of luck!

Keep in mind, this forum is a mostly peer-to-peer support community and we are volunteers; not Google.  So we cannot speak for or take action for Google.