2.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

my adwords account got suspended again

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i opened my new gmail and adword account and then i created my new campaign to advertise my site . i finished with creating the campaign it said my ad is under review and i was waiting to get it approved so just after 30 minutes i went to my google adword account to check the status and i saw a red line saying your account is suspended for violating our policies and when i checked my ad status it still says under review so i want to ask why did it got suspended and google is not telling me what did violate so i can fix it

this isn't the first time google been suspending my account, so please help me, and i think the "learn more" page about suspended account isn't really helping

i want to know exactly why google suspended my account. i tried to call google cs but got no answer

can someone tell me why was my google adword account was suspended

thank you in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Zac,

The speed of the suspension, coupled with you saying "this isn't the first time google been suspending my account", makes it quite clear what has happened.

You can't get around a suspension by opening a new account. The only solution is fix the problem in your original account and request that the suspension is lifted. 

Account suspension: An account may be suspended if you have several violations or a serious violation. If this happens, all ads in the suspended account will stop running, and we may no longer accept advertising from you. Any related accounts may also be permanently suspended and your new accounts may be automatically suspended at setup.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello RobSkelton Sir,

Same Happened with me, As i have created my adwords account on 18 feb 2017 and it is suspended on 21 feb 2017.

It is saying "Your AdWords account has been suspended because it doesn't comply with our Advertising Policies and our AdWords Terms and Conditions. Please note that this means your account and any related accounts have been suspended, you can't create any new accounts, and your ads will no longer run on Google, our search partners, or on Display Network placements"

Please help me to get my account fix as the ads status is showing under review, but i didn't get what policies i have violated. 

Is there someone who can help me.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi Divya,

Please check your emails - you will have received an email from Google, and it will tell you which policy.