AdWords
3.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

my account has been suspended for a week now and i cant get answers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have been advertising my site for close to 6 years with google. 3 months ago my account was suspended. After 24 hours a rep explained that my banner on my site claimed we could save up to 60 off but there was no disclaimer. i had it changed and i was back up in 24 hours. this time the email had the same cryptic message but after a week, no one has been able to clarify. I tried an appeal and anything else but nothing has worked. Its really frustrating and concerning as i have spent a quarter of a million dollars on google ads and they don't have the decency to let me know what needs to be fixed. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Avi,

Can you share your website's URL? I might be able to see what is wrong.

It can be difficult getting the exact problem from Google. I find what works best is asking their support person to email me with what I need to change. This often results is a screenshot from their system that can provide more answers than they share verbally.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

jetnsave.com. Ive tried emailing, appealing and all the rest. I spoke to my rep that helped out 3 months ago and he has still come up with nothing. 2 days after the suspension happened i found malware on my site that was causing people to end up on another url. I had my sitelock upgraded and the malware was removed right away. I let google know this but nothing has changed...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

jetnsave.com. Ive tried emailing, appealing and all the rest. I spoke to my rep that helped out 3 months ago and he has still come up with nothing. 2 days after the suspension happened i found malware on my site that was causing people to end up on another url. I had my sitelock upgraded and the malware was removed right away. I let google know this but nothing has changed...

Re: my account has been suspended for a week now and i cant get answers

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi there;
What was the reason for suspension mentioned in the email received from Google? (Look for this email - it is the key for understanding the issue)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: my account has been suspended for a week now and i cant get answers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
One email was for untrustworthy behavior. No more, no less. One of the
earlier ones was for advertising.