AdWords
2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

my account got suspended due to one website but i have two websites still approved in policy status

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my account got suspended due to one website in policy status it states site suspended but i have two websites still approved in policy status...i want to know that if i can use those approved websites on a new and completely different account with different credentials and credit card information or not....thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my account got suspended due to one website but i have two websites still approved in policy sta

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes you can
Use ad words editor to copy paste campaigns between accounts

Re: my account got suspended due to one website but i have two websites still approved in policy sta

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
If the ACCOUNT is suspended you a cannot advertise with Google on ANY account until the violation fixed.
If the SITE is suspended you can advertise the other sites, but, typically, site suspended becomes an ACCOUNT suspended if not fixed within a certain time.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’