AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

landing pages hosted by a third party

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a domain, let's call it acme.com, where I am currently getting good traffic through paid search. the conversions are not at an acceptable level. I created a few landing pages using Instapage.com. Instapage hosts the landing pages and I want to create a subdomain, landingpage.acme.com that will be the landing page. in my DNS settings create a CNAME that points to instapage and the page will appear as landingpage.acme.com. Will this adversely affect my google paid search results and my organic search results?

1 Expert replyverified_user

landing pages hosted by a third party

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

All landing page platforms offer to "install" your own domain. I would advise that.

Apart from  SEO and promoted campaign performance  considerations, another consideration is that if the domain is found in violation, you also might find yourself in violation, just because you are hosted on the  domain.  So, have your own domain and be the one responsible that the content complies with the Policy;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’