AdWords
5.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

is it possible to know the adwords account ID from the Ads that are showing up on search result

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a campaign set up among many more campaigns but i can trace from which account the ad is running , it is showing up live on search results , main question how to find the account ID either from the url or the ad

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2016

is it possible to know the adwords account ID from the Ads that are showing up on search result

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Varun L,

No it is not possible. The privacy of accounts would be lost if it were possible. 

If you open up your AdWords account and click on Ads, you will see all of your active ads for all of your campaigns. From here, you can view the ad.

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Varun L,

No it is not possible. The privacy of accounts would be lost if it were possible. 

If you open up your AdWords account and click on Ads, you will see all of your active ads for all of your campaigns. From here, you can view the ad.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Clemens , the issue is that i dont see it in any of my accounts ...

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Varun L,

You are welcome... sorry it did not provide what you needed. 

Is it possible that another agency is running the ad? Have you tried using AdWords Editor to download all of your campaigns and see if you see it there? 

Kind Regards,

James

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

Hello @Varun L,

It might be someone else might be running your ad. An affiliate or someone else. 

Regards,

Syed Sayem Mustafa