AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

This is kiran. Recently we have created adwords account and recently we have received the message like "We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts."

Actually problem is previously one of the consultancy done the adwords management. Unfortunately my company decided to not to continue with the consultancy. But they rejected to share the adwords credentials. So we have created our own adwords account and started working. Could you please tell me is this the reason for the account suspension. 

Regards,

Kiran

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author kolors k
November 2016

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello Kiran,

Only Google support team would be able to tell you the reason for account suspension. I would advise you to contact the google support team either via chat or email regarding your issue. 

Regards,

Syed Sayem Mustafa

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author kolors k
November 2016

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello Kiran,

Only Google support team would be able to tell you the reason for account suspension. I would advise you to contact the google support team either via chat or email regarding your issue. 

Regards,

Syed Sayem Mustafa

Re: identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@kolors k

If you had a past violation which was not fixed, any  new account opened will be suspended. This is clearly mentioned in the suspension e-mail sent by Google;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’