AdWords
1.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

i think someone used my account to create an adwords account now im being charged?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i woke up this morning to three email saying i had an outstanding bill for google adwords a service i never even used let alone knew existed. its saying i have placed an add on a cancelled account and the provided payment details are declined. thing is it says i owe 69.12 Euros but im in the uk so if i had used the service why would i chose to do it in euroes. i really need serious help with this im going to call the adwords team to just if anyone can help it would be appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
October 2016

i think someone used my account to create an adwords account now im being charged?

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello @Michael T,

You need to contact google for this concern.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
October 2016

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello @Michael T,

You need to contact google for this concern.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Michael T,

As Sayem suggested, you would need to interact with AdWords support. We cannot see or access accounts and are here to offer technical advice and assistance only. 

All the Best,

James