AdWords
4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

how to stop the default to adwords express?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When signing in to Adwords, the account automatically defaults to adwords express.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how to stop the default to adwords express?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @MN Nice O,

I have also experienced this and currently have not found a solution to fix this. Fortunately, there is a fast option to switch to AdWords. In the top right corner of the Express page you are taken to, there are three dots in a line. Select that and an option to be taken to AdWords pops up. 

Button.pngview is.JPG

I hope this helps!

Jillian

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

Please go through the previous thread with similar issue and experts suggestions.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @MN Nice O,

I have also found a similar question in this forum with an well written, answer.

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Troubleshooting-and-Support/Why-am-I-being-directed-to-AdW...

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Sorry @Archit,

I did not see your answer before I posted again! 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Jillian S,

There is no need to be regretful.

Everyone's suggestion is appreciable here.

Kudos for sharing the link as the thread shared by you has been accepted as solution.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

what if the three dots are just not there? I only see the help and the user profile buttons... help. this is driving me NUTS!