AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

how to see my website linked to my adword account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello , i don't remember the websit url that i choosed when i registered to adwords

so , how can i find the Url that i used at first  !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Amin C
December 2016

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Amin C

Interesting question. 

If you have changed the URLs many times, the removed versions of the ads should still be in the account i believe so adjust the date range to all time and get the first account live date, perhaps by using the graph to see when ads were first live, and filter ads by impressions and see which ads first served where pointing to which URL. I think this should work?

Alternatively, perhaps you could also use change history, all time, and go back to the very beginning? If the ads weren't changed, just check the ad?

Hope that helps?

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Amin C
December 2016

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Amin C

Interesting question. 

If you have changed the URLs many times, the removed versions of the ads should still be in the account i believe so adjust the date range to all time and get the first account live date, perhaps by using the graph to see when ads were first live, and filter ads by impressions and see which ads first served where pointing to which URL. I think this should work?

Alternatively, perhaps you could also use change history, all time, and go back to the very beginning? If the ads weren't changed, just check the ad?

Hope that helps?

James