AdWords
5.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

how to change from Regular Adwords to adwors MCC account to manage clients accounts

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I accidentally set up an Regular Adwords account and want to change it to a Adwords MCC account to manage my clients regular accounts with single MCC account. I am a freelancer.

When i trying to register with MCC account.

What's your email address?
This email address already has access to an AdWords account and cannot be reused.

How i can solve this issue.

1 Expert replyverified_user

how to change from Regular Adwords to adwors MCC account to manage clients accounts

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Mubashir,

You cannot actually resove this issue normally.

Please note that once you use an email account you cannot use it again for creating other AdWords accounts or MCC accounts. You will need to create a new email and create an MCC from it. 

A as side note, I would advise you to set a strong password and 2-step verification to said MCC account from the get go to ensure your MCC account is as secure as possible.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Shavit,

Thanks for your reply.

In this way very hard to manage both emails.

My personal email is used to normal account. New email used for MCC.

When need to use MCC then me need to logout with my personal email and need to log in with MCC account email.

No any way to sort out this. I want to use my personal email.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

any option i can give admin access to my personal email.

mean give access " new email to old/personal email "

Then i operate as admin with both emails.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @mubashir s,

If you want to use the same email address to sign up the AdWords Manager account then first you need to unlink the email from already existing AdWords account.

This can be done by granting the admin access of the AdWords account to another user(new or already existing) from the account settings and then terminating your email access signing in with the newly assigned admin email.

Then clear cache and cookies or use another browser to sign up for AdWords Manager account with your email.

Later, you can add the recently removed account to your AdWords manager account to manage it from the single login.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: how to change from Regular Adwords to adwors MCC account to manage clients accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Archit,
I did your same thing but without remove cookies and cache.
I use my friend gmail. i make this account MCC account. After that give admin access and then remove other named access. in this way i get MCC account in my original email. I delete history but after MCC account i not delete history , cookies and cache.
Please confirm is this ok?
No problem to google? mean they no have any issue or block my personal gmail or any thing.
Please confirm.
I did correct or what should i do.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

If you are able to sign up for Manager account then its fine, no need to delete the history, cookies and cache again.

I have asked you to clear cache and cookies before the sign up of Manager account so that you would not get redirected to individual AdWords account sign up link instead of Manager account sign up link.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply.

I signup MCC with another email then give admin access to my personal email and then terminate first email and keep with my personal email.

Signup and terminate other email all the things i did without delete cookies and cache.

Have no problem to google. Mean in future may be terminate my personal email for this action.