AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

how do i start a new campaign

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an account that I used 2 years ago and want to reactivate it

1 Expert replyverified_user

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Bruce E R

If i understand correctly, if the account is still active you could enable the campaigns from old. However, a lot has changed in 2 years so you may want to check your ads, bids, landing pages and so forth and of course that billing is correct. However, in its simplest form you can enable and be good to go, albeit not recommended considering you may want to freshen up your account. Of course this is if your account isn't deactivated. 

If you want to re-actiate an account and indeed it is deactivated, here is the help page with steps to follow

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375392?hl=en-GB

Good luck

James

Re: how do i start a new campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Youre very welcome @Bruce E R

Please post back here any questions once you get going so we can help Smiley Happy

James

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Bruce E R,

Please note that "starting January 31, 2017, AdWords will no longer support the creation or editing of standard text ads. New text ads generated after that date should use the expanded text ad format. Existing standard text ads will continue to serve past January 31, 2017."

So, I would like to suggest you to update your old text ads with the new ETA.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’