AdWords
2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

how do i set a monthly account budget

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to set an overall amount (weekly, monthly) that I spend on adwords

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
January 2017

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Info I,

When you create a campaign, you set a daily budget. AdWords will then take your daily budget and multiply it by 30.4 days... and this becomes your monthly budget. You can learn more about this here.

Please keep in mind that AdWords may optimize your ad performance and spend 20% then your daily budget in any given day, however your monthly amount due will still equal out to daily X 30.4 days. In the event AdWords overspends, they will credit your account (pay the difference for you).

Or you could set up an automated rule to pause the campaigns when a budget is reached. 

Or you could set an automated campaign stop date, which will pause it on that date, regardless.

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
January 2017

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Info I,

When you create a campaign, you set a daily budget. AdWords will then take your daily budget and multiply it by 30.4 days... and this becomes your monthly budget. You can learn more about this here.

Please keep in mind that AdWords may optimize your ad performance and spend 20% then your daily budget in any given day, however your monthly amount due will still equal out to daily X 30.4 days. In the event AdWords overspends, they will credit your account (pay the difference for you).

Or you could set up an automated rule to pause the campaigns when a budget is reached. 

Or you could set an automated campaign stop date, which will pause it on that date, regardless.

Kind Regards,

James