AdWords
5.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

how do i recet my google merchant account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The "category" step wont come up and my products are not being transferred from Bigcommerce to Google Shopping.

After I select the country option it takes me directly into the dashboard. the step where you selecting the categories like age, gender and so on will not come up and therefore my products are not imported into the merchant account.

Thanks,

monika

how do i recet my google merchant account

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Having recently worked through Big Commerce to Google Shopping API issues, it sounds to me like you are experiencing issues with the Big Commerce App for Google Shopping. You should talk to Big Commerce and see if they can assist. 

fyi their App for Google Shopping recently went through a major update.  So if you installed it prior to about 3 weeks ago, you should uninstall it and then re-install their Google Shopping App.  That fixed a major problem for me.  

If it turns out to be a Google Shopping issue then you can find more help here, there is a lot of Google Shopping expertise in this forum.