AdWords
3.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

help me and tell me why they are suspending me.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

A week ago i got my google addwords Express account suspended. On the addwords account it says account suspended because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies. When i click learn more it takes me to a generic page of requirements which essentially says they can suspend your account for anything.

I went online to their help videos and found a video that was supposed to who how to find out whats wrong with your suspended account using the standard addwords website (not express). However when i go there I dont see my campeign. I cant find my advertisement on there (maybe its not linked correctly i am not sure) So at this point i emailed google to find out whats wrong and got that lovely reply from them which said that we have suspended your account (obviously i know that but they wouldn't tell me why which essentially means i cant fix it.

So i called them but they told em to email however i had emailed before i call and the email guys wont help me.  Can anyone help me figure out what policy i violated for addwords express? or point me to some form of tech support (this is google yet i cant find any form of real support). At this point I cant believe a big company such as google has such vague and un professional support.  The images are all attached below. 

Regards. 

addwords account suspended.pngaddwords account no campeigns.PNGemail from google.PNG

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Muhammad U
July

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Sorry Muhammad, but when an account is suspended for repeated violations there is no way of getting the suspension removed.

I only looked at your site so you could know why. There is no remedy. If you open a new account, it will most likely be suspended immediately.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I'm sorry but not much left at this point.

Major repeated violations means that  there were several severe  violations and Google is not going to reinstate the account.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

this is sort of rediculas. The account was fine for 3 months. No warnings nothing. Just randomly one day came to this message. The website is a simple local service base business with nothing out of the ordinary. The issue i am having is that no one is telling me why i was banned. Did my competition pay google to take me out of business or what? I have no problem switching to bing honestly i am just trying to save myself the trouble of re setting up a campaign. If someone tells me what the violation is at least i can have peace of mind. I have a feeling not even google knows and it was just flagged by their bots. Which i am sure a log exist of but no one is skilled enough to pull it up it seems. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

For there to be repeated violations, you would have received emails regarding them prior to this, or you might have had a different account previously with suspensions.

The emails hold the key to why.

You won't be able to reinstate your account, but if you are curious as to the why, share your URL and I'll take a look. It is usually something obvious.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There were no prior emails. Simply an email telling us the account was suspended. Please feel free to check out the website. I see nothing wrong with it. its small pest control business. 

www.affordypestcontrol.com

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Most likely bots saw the word guarantee on a site with testimonials/reviews that don't have a disclaimer, and three pages that say disease. 

So the bots have decided you have a health-related site that makes guarantees. This is one of the most common reasons for a site being disapproved. It could have been fixed had you seen the precious alerts and contacted AdWords support.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

that makes sense. Is there any way to tell google support team about this confusion? as you can see its a perfectly fine website, i dont want to have to switch. Honestly its very strange i got no other warning emails just 1 email saying major violation and when i emailed them i dont even think they looked at the site. I just want to get on the phone with someone and get this sorted out

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Muhammad U
July

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Sorry Muhammad, but when an account is suspended for repeated violations there is no way of getting the suspension removed.

I only looked at your site so you could know why. There is no remedy. If you open a new account, it will most likely be suspended immediately.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how unfortunate. They must lose millions of dollars worth of income like this. Thats fine il just move to bing. Thanks for your help i am sure something along those lines happened.

regards

Badged Google Partner
# 10
Badged Google Partner

"Major, or repeated" is the key. A "major" violation may be able to be resolved. If there were/are repeated violations over time, and multiple accounts have previously been created to try and get around the violations, without any attempt to fix them, than that's another story.

Remove any superfluous claims, add a privacy policy and a testimonial disclaimer, then contact support and see if you can get the account reinstated. Google wants you to show a good faith effort to resolve any potential issues. Once you do that, you may find support more accommodating. There is no guarantee, but you will definitely not get the account reinstated if you don't try.

Tom