AdWords
5.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

google fraud with me plz help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Add word team.

I m pay money behalf of google name. so tell me what i m do .it my hard money i m pay google . so tell me who responsible this amount . so tell me .what i m do. i will go court its take action .so i will all social media channel some one help me this problem . because i know google thats why i will pay 50000 rs in pensa media company

last time i m receiving this mail behalf your name . last one year i m many time contact your company but no buddy positive response me so tell me what i m do  .

Dear Bhupinder,

Greetings

We started this journey around 3 years back to empower Indian businesses by advertising on DigitalMedia. We worked with over 15,000 Businesses in this time, invested a lot in technology and processes. We attempted to deliver best to our levels in this course of time to all of our advertisers.

But as destiny has its own ways, this journey has come to an end.

As you may be aware, due to continued financial distress the Company is not in a position to serve your advertisements on Google Adwords anymore.The Company collected advances in lieu of spending on Google Adwords but is unable to fulfill the commitment due to its present financial position.

The business model is structured in a manner that the Company buys ad inventory from Google on a usage basis and the balance unspent on Google Adwords is with the Company, which the latter is unable to honor due to a distress situation.

The current status of your campaign or the amount un-spent by the Company can be verified here:http://insights.pensamedia.org. Kindly use forgot password option in case you cannot login with the email id on which this email has been sent to you.

We have informed Google of our current situation, please confirm if you would you still be interested to continue to serve advertisements on Google Adwords with another preferred partner click here or call on 1800-258-2554.

Google has agreed to support you in terms of your pending Google Adwords budget and managing your account.

Kindly refer below mentioned contract id for further information.

a0A9000000IAw0C

You may also refer to the list of Premier SME Partners in India here:https://www.google.co.in/intl/en/ads/premiersmbpartner/advertisers-.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you in the meantime and look forward for a rewarding relationship of yours with Google.

Best Regards

Pensa Media

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: google fraud with me plz help

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Well... To route the case to the appropriate team first file a complaint;
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/176378?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
so tell me what i m do .
many time i m call or sending form or mail also but no one positive response. so plz tell me bro wht do

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Bhupander,

See the green strip above? The topic was escalated on Aug 13 by this Forum's Top Contributor @stickleback. It means that Google folks know of your complaint and will contact you when appropriate.

Sit back and wait a bit.

Best,

Lakatos

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Pensa Media was closed long back,

its better you file a complaint