AdWords
4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

google adwords support not replying me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all

in NOV 11 my account get suspended and i cancel the account to get my money back

and i get this message

You cancelled your account on Nov 11, 2015
Please review the details below.
We'll issue the following estimated refunds to the original payment method:

About ($25.00) to your MasterCard  • • • 0873 within one week.

Your estimated refund can be lower if, before cancellation, your account accrued additional costs for which you haven't been billed. The amount to be refunded does not include any promotional code funds, which are non-refundable.

and when i contact the support i get reply for 2 time and now don't want to replying me why ? i don't know my last mail i send to support is on DEC 14

My tickets number is [8-0489000009778]

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: google adwords support not replying me

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Les
Unfortunately, we don't have access to your account here on the forum. It's just a peer to peer support platform. You'll just have to keep trying to reach AdWords support by phone, live chat or email. There really isn't much we can do about billing issues here I'm afraid.

Best of luck getting your issue resolved.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: google adwords support not replying me

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Les
Unfortunately, we don't have access to your account here on the forum. It's just a peer to peer support platform. You'll just have to keep trying to reach AdWords support by phone, live chat or email. There really isn't much we can do about billing issues here I'm afraid.

Best of luck getting your issue resolved.