AdWords
1.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

email is already associated with an AdWords account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am unable to log in to adwords. I created a brand new google account name@company.com

I can log in and access Google Analytics, but when i try to get into google analytics i get the following:

"This email is already associated with an AdWords account. To create a new account, enter a different email address. To sign in to your existing account, click "Continue".

Clicking continue does nothing but reload the page insisting the email is already in use.  I tried a different browser to no affect. Any ideas? I am stuck on the https://adwords.google.com/um/Welcome/Home#ab page!!!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: email is already associated with an AdWords account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Are you using a private or incognito window? It is best to do so.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi,

Is this email has been used for another adwords account via an invitation?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
If you have the access of that email then you can try to restore your password by clicking on the forget password button :-)

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Problably you sometimes create or log in to adwords with your email address. Try to send forgot password and cancel account with Google support.