AdWords
4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

connect google account to agency adward account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i can't connect my google partner account to my agency adward account , i receive invitation and try to accept , but i couldn't

Re: connect google account to agency adward account

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Please give more details.

Your Google Partner account can affiliate with the parent company Google Partner account. ( This basically has nothing to do with the adwords account in general).

If you want to be added as an MCC Manager of your Parent company, under an email address that is already associated with an individual email account that has been associated with an Adwords account, that is a problem. The email that is associated with an adwords account, needs to be replaced with different email address, to clear the way for your current email address to be attached to the MCC or any other Adwords Account.

It sound to me based on your description, that your current email address is already associated with another Adwords account and thus lies the issue. ( refer to advice above) If this doesn't solve your issue, contact support.
https://support.google.com/adwords/?hl=en#topic=3119101&contact=1