AdWords
5.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

cant remember account password and changed mobile number. Also the email code I got was not accepted

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I cant remember account password and changed mobile number. Also the email code I got was not accepted. Who can I ask or connect with?

1 Expert replyverified_user

cant remember account password and changed mobile number. Also the email code I got was not accepted

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Mark T,

When you attempt to log in to your Google account, there is a forgotten password feature. Since AdWords uses a Google account to log in, that is where you need to work from. Once you are logged in to the Google account, you will automatically be logged in to the AdWords account.

If you tried this and received a code that did not work, typically this is because you requested it more than one time. Each time it is requested, the previous one is cancelled. Sometimes is take several minutes for it to arrive and so we think it did not process and click it again and so we have more than one code in play. Try waiting an hour from now and then request the code again (once) and then wait for it to arrive and enter it exactly as it is and you should be able to reset your password. Since you received the code, you do have an secondary email path to you, which is great. 

Please note that there is nowhere to simply call and get into a Google account. For privacy & security, the system will not do that for someone. Accounts must remain secure for those reasons. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Cn reebrm facbook password to removemremove my phone number. Ho ddo I rreset it