2.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

can't figure out google charge

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got a credit card alert for Google Advertising and I can't find where I spent this money. Google appears to have randomly charged me $350. I need invoices or something so I can figure this out. I have multiple google logins to manage multiple customers, is there some centralized billing area or some way to turn on invoices so I get invoice alerts and credit card alerts that match up?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: can't figure out google charge

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If you open AdWords and then click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner, you can click on Billing and see everything (debits & credits) for that account. Please note that if you are using the new AdWords interface, you will not see the gear icon. Instead you will see three stacked dots... which you will click on to access Billing.

Once you are at the billing dashboard, you will want to set the date range to encompass the charge date of your credit card statement. Drill down on the chart, find the charge, and then click on it to access the invoice.

Aside from doing this, you will not obtain any billing invoice or details about that payment. Your email should have be alerted to a payment and that would state what account it was applied to.

Further, as someone that manages multiple accounts, you would save yourself many headaches by using a AdWords Manager Account to mange them all. I am an agency owner and can say that I gained several hours per week when I switched over several years ago. This has to be one of the most-powerful tools for any account manager.  

If we can help with anything else, please do let us know.

Kind Regards,

Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile