AdWords
2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

can anyone help me with adword suspended account??? not getting any complete answer from google ..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there , 

i made my google adword account on last friday , it was in review from that day and it started showing ads for couple of hour and then its disappear , i contacted google help center chat and talk to them inform them they said u will have to wait for 24 hours , i said ok and next day again my ads started showing for couple of hour and its disappear again , i contacted help center they told me to wait for more 24 hours and today account became suspended , even didnt received any email from google that why my account was suspended , please help me to run my account or find out reason 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2016

can anyone help me with adword suspended account??? not getting any complete answer from google ..

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello @Arik A

Google always sends an email for the reason behind an account suspension. Can you confirm the email on file for critical errors in the account? That email address would have received the reason for the suspension. Without that information I cannot assist you.

First, locate the email and then let us know the reason given for the account suspension.

Best,

Nick

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

What type of product or service are you advertising? Some vertical markets are highly prone to suspension. 

Is your credit card information current and valid?

A screenshot of your ad would be helpful.  More information about the details will be needed in order for you to potentially get help here.  But I recommend you simply call Google support, tell them what you posted above, and ask them to tell you the specific issue.  They will answer your question. 

Here are all the different ways to contact Google support (for this issue, a call would be best):

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6273970

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2016

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello @Arik A

Google always sends an email for the reason behind an account suspension. Can you confirm the email on file for critical errors in the account? That email address would have received the reason for the suspension. Without that information I cannot assist you.

First, locate the email and then let us know the reason given for the account suspension.

Best,

Nick