5.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

campaign options

Top Contributor
# 11
Top Contributor

Hi,

AdWords is a professional paid advertising platform. In order to set it up, you need to enter a proper and verifiable payment method and a complete profile of yourself. Google will then need to verify the info and ping the payment source to make sure you are who you say you are. 

At this point, if everything passes, your account is setup and ready for you to create campaigns. If you create a video campaign, as soon as you enable it, charges can be racked up and a payment made with your payment method. You are charged for performance and depending on what you set for your account budget and more... you could spend a lot of money fast. 

I caution you to spend more time reviewing AdWords and fully understand what you are taking on. AdWords is a very serious system with lots of polices and guidelines that you will have to comply with (including your channel, videos and more). You can quickly end up way over your head and /or end up with a suspended Adwords account, YouTube channel and more... for life.

Kind Regards,

James

campaign options

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 12
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Mr.James

Thank you for the beneficial advice concerning working on AdWords, yes I'm a beginner and trying to improve my skills on AdWords, we are willing to do a youtube ad pre-roll , and I wanted to check the average cost of such ad, I relied on an expert but he gave me a high rate so I just wanted to check if this rate is acceptable, our ad is for 15 seconds and we want to do it for a whole month, can you provide me with an average rate for such service ???

Your soonest response will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Highlighted

campaign options

Top Contributor
# 13
Top Contributor

Hi @MAGADI K,

You are welcome.

When you pay someone else to manage your account/campaigns, there can be many other fees included. However, if you manage the account/campaigns yourself then you will only pay Google for the performance of your ads. The cost can vary base on what you are wanting to spend... as there is no required amount. No two advertisers pay the same for any action (click or view) as that is determined by many factors that are a constant change. 

To determine your budget, take the monthly amount you want to spend and divide it by 30.4 days. That will be your daily budget to set your campaign at. Use the links I provided to learn and compare it to your account. 

Kind Regards,

James