2.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
Reply Emails

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am receiving several emails like the one below since my Adwords account got temporarily suspended. Are they legitimate?

Hi There,

This is Ravinder from the Google AdWords Support team. I hope you are well.

I understand that are concerned about your disapproved ads in your AdWords account. I had tried reaching you over the phone on +1 614-895-0301 earlier today to discuss the same, but I couldn't get in touch.

Please help me with the best time when you're available, and I'll be happy to call you to get this resolved. Feel free to reply to this e-mail or give us a call at 866-246-6453, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 8 pm EST.  

Awaiting your response!

Google Inc. | The Google AdWords Team | Google Marketing Solutions |

We're here to help

Ask Experts

Help Center

© 2017 Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

This email may be confidential or privileged. If you received this communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that it went to the wrong person. Thanks. The above terms reflect a potential business arrangement, are provided solely as a basis for further discussion, and are not intended to be and do not constitute a legally binding obligation. No legally binding obligations will be created, implied, or inferred until an agreement in final form is executed in writing by all parties involved.

1 Expert replyverified_user Emails

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sales M,

Yes, that is all normal and from Google. I verified each link and contact info. Feel free to interact with them. 

For your privacy and best practices, you should edit your post and remove everything from Google. It is no longer needed in this public help thread. It should not be shared or posted publicly. 

All the Best,

Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile