AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

adwords promo code amount not credited.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, i applied a promo code in my google adwords account which was to be credited after one month. So, after one month in the promotional code section

my code is being shown in history of the account as Completed. And it claims that it has credited that promo amount. But i cannot see any credit in my adwords account. So, I want to know what is the problem.

Capture.PNG

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Promo codes are applicable based on different country level marketing initiatives run by Google. There's also policy which differ from country to country. You can read the details here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1396257?hl=en

My suggestion would be that if after reading the policy details you still believe that your promo code is genuine and amount should be credited back, you should get in touch with AdWords support for further investigation.

Pankaj 

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Indian B,

Looks like your last 31 days spend was Rupees 1739.64 which is credited to the account as per the screenshot. Is the credit not visible in your transaction summary page?

Sumanth Sridhar

Re: adwords promo code amount not credited.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It doesn't matter what you say to Google. Google promised me a $75.00 Coupon and the a $100.00 coupon neither of which they ever made good on. The service is from a 3rd world country and they cannot for the most part be understood. Google is nothing more than a Pyramid scheme. Those at the top make millions you and I get screwed. Nothing will ever be done because they are sleeping with the enemy,the United States Government. Its the biggest crime family that has ever existed.