2.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

adwords login issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my gmail has been invited to our buisness AdWords account but when i want to go there I get the info that there are already AdWords accounts connected to this email address and I cannot add another one. that is weird, I am not aware this is the case. 

When i simply go to AdWords login i get the message that I have an account with Customer + nr. and that this one needs to confirm my address. 

However this customer is not our business account and I have no clue who it is. 

Also it claims instructions have been sent to my email address but again this is not the case. 

Can anyone help?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: adwords login issues

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Sylvia,

If you want to access a separate adwords account(with different email ID) from your email ID then Instead of login adwords directly from your email ID, you need to accept the invitation from the link in your mail box.

Else, you can signup for a manager account to access more than 1 account from a single email ID.

Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: adwords login issues

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Here's one of the solution that can implemented to re-use the email address if it's already been used for AdWords:-

Let us know if this helps!

adwords login issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I believe I have an account for concrete 4 u Ltd  that I want cancelled or put on hold 

cheers Terry 0274445172