AdWords
5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

adword practice

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, please i want to ask if there's any account google has made to practice with adword, im just learning about ad word and i want a demo account that i can practice with, without the need to set up any campaign and provide billing information, please i need a reply asap. Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

adword practice

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Stephen,

Unfortunately, there is no demo account. AdWords is a complex advertising platform which needs time, patience to understand it. My suggestion would be to go through the help center docs and try to find a good online marketing professional who can be your mentor and walk you through the live account with different strategies (if possible). Otherwise, you might opt for some Digital Marketing course and then come back to the Community for your queries; we will be more than happy to address.

Best of Luck!

Pankaj

adword practice

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Stephen,

As far as I am aware, there is no 'test' version of AdWords, however you can practice setting up campaigns and ads without spending money.

It would really depend on what you mean by 'practice'? Are you looking to get more familiar with the interface, how you add / change / setup campaigns etc. I would recommend to start with exploring the Adwords fundamentals exam materials:  https://support.google.com/partners/answer/6123881?hl=en-GB&ref_topic=6123873 

However if you just want to experience a 'hands on' feel of an account, you would need to set up your own account. (I believe you can skip past entering your bank account details) and get straight into the interface. (I wouldn't recommend this unless your more experienced with AdWords just in case....)

Hope that helps, and welcome to the AdWords club Smiley Happy