2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

ad extention

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One of our site link extension is under the status pending review for past two to three days. Please let us know when the review process would be completed  

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: ad extention

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi there,

It can take some time for any content to be reviewed - some display ads, for instance, can take several days.

I suggest two things:

1. Share with us the copy and final URL of the sitelink that's still not approved
2. On the cog at the top right of Google AdWords you'll be able to access Help, and from there submit an email to Google.

Step 1 is so that we can tell you if we think the sitelink isn't being approved for a particular reason.
Step 2 is so that someone in Google can manually approve your ad. If you ask nicely, they can login and quickly set things live for you which means you won't have to wait in line.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
That' shouldn't take that long unless the account is under review. . Call support and ask them to look into the issue.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I have noticed ads/sitelinks taking longer than usual in the review for the past week for a few of my client' accounts. As already advised above, I too will suggest you to call the customer support and ask for the manual review. if all is fine, it should get approved soon after the call. 

Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter