AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

activate my account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i really don't understand google policies .I have submitted my campaign 2 weeks back and payment has been charged 3-4 times and they have put it under review 2 times and release it..iT was running good for 1 week and i have called google 3-4 times for adword help and no one agent told me that there is an issue with billing or payment verification>today i got a message that adword account is suspended. due We've identified suspicious behaviour in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts..Please tell me anyone how to verify billing information.I find google have no good support for their customers being on top company ..pls help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: activate my account

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Mary,

You should fill this form: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Adwords Support team will contact you later. Also you can contact Adwords team using below link in case you don't get anyresponse.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have already sent them an email.No reply till yet.I have heard that they sent an automatic email scripted .I HOPING TO BE POSITIVE so that can help me.

Its only my suggestion to google adword
Hire some good people who can help new adword customers so that they can new account is as per policy and there is no suspension.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Mary,

This is a tool where you can identify payment options available to you, which varies with location, and currency.

*** Payment methods finder ***
https://billing.google.com/payments/paymentoptionfinder

However, once *suspicious behaviour* is mentioned in Google's mail, it must be something severe. Like e.g. former misuse or unpaid charges regarding your card or bank account, in association with another AdWords account or a related account. With no access to your AdWords account, chances are we may be unable to help you solve the issue.

Best,
Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have never used google account and this first time i am using adword..it feels like google always needs a excuse

to suspend a account..I have same address and name on my bank statement.. i have used same credit at other places
too but never faced any issue..I can only say google don't have no good support for their customers..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
well i have never used my account in google.. or so it feels like to
me google needs a excuse to make account is suspended..

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Mary,

Deepak or me are not making excuses for Google. It is a user-to-user forum and we tried to provide you with unbiased information.

Best,
Lakatos

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Mary,

I understand your concern. Adwords support team should soon reach out to you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
well i m not saying any thing to you..because this is first time i am using google and they have suspended my account..and it feels strange and they have bad customer service..I am hoping for best reply from ad word..But i have heard from lot of people that would sent automatic computerized answer.