AdWords
1.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

account suspension

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account is sudenly suspended. I don't know the reason. I filled the form and I just got the same robot message respond. Can I know the real reason of my suspension and is there any way to fix/release that status?

1 Expert replyverified_user

account suspension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Christian S,

You have to look at the original email that provided information. Then you have to research the wording in that email and then compare all of info to your ads and landing pages. That is the only course of action there is. Once the account is suspended, live support agents are no longer offered due to the high level of fraud and abuse.  If you would like us, members of this community, to take a look and provide our thoughts, please post up the info in the email (without any personal info, the products/services (general info) you are promoting... and even the landing page. Typically, we can zero in on the issue by seeing the reason listed in the email: billing issue, shocking content, medical/drugs, etc.

Kind Regards,

James 

account suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Clemens,

Thank you for the reply. Here is my email from Adwords about my suspension:

Hello AdWords Advertiser,

Your AdWords account has been suspended because it doesn't comply with our Advertising Policies and our AdWords Terms and Conditions. Please note that this means your account and any related accounts have been suspended, you can't create any new accounts, and your ads will no longer run on Google, our search partners, or on Display Network placements.

If this is an error, we want to get your account back up and running as quickly as possible, and your Google team is here to help. Here's the account: ......

account suspension

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Christian S,

You are very welcome. 

With the information I post, you will want to go through it carefully and compare it to your account actions and landing page website. Make corrections, as needed, and then follow the info in the email to the AdWords team.

AdWords Advertising Policies

AdWords Terms & Conditions

Once you have carefully reviewed all of the above information, make all the corrections needed to bring your entire AdWords account and the entire website used for your landing page... then proceed to this page and follow everything completely and submit your request for review. Please note that you most likely will not get a second chance with this process, so make sure you are 100% ready before asking for a review. 

Kind Regards,

James

account suspension

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

fyi @James_Clemens - as he mentioned, if you post your landing page -- then you'll get more feedback here.  If you don't want to post a link (understandable; this is a heavily indexed page setting on the www), then spell it out without listing the full url.  For example "thesiteurl  with a dot com at the end".  

In the past I have seen those with this type issue get more helpful feedback as far as what their problem may be, when they share the landing page or site with the community.  Totally your call of course... just fyi. 

hth

account suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James,

Thank you again for replying. I checked all my ads, all the status are approved. This make me confused. So, what should I fix? Btw, I ran my campaigns for 1 and half month and all is okay until last week. Any other suggestion?

Regards,

Christian

account suspension

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi @Christian S,

The ads are only a small part of your entire AdWords account and entire website. Read all of the links I provided and dig in.

All the Best,

James

account suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Steve,

one of my landing page URL is www dot thetrackr dot co

Regards,

Christian

account suspension

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Chris,

funny I believe I know you from silicon valley!  investment discussions 3-4 yrs ago. 

Is this for a Google Shopping campaign? The criteria for Google Shopping campaigns is much different, with more requirements. 

When products are offered, Google requires terms & conditions link, spelling out details when/how products can be returned, exchanged, refund, etc. Refund policy must be clearly spelled out.  Also contact information, they require two methods of contact e.g. phone+address, or email+phone. If it's for a shopping campaign there are more requirements. 

account suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Steve

Nope, I think we never met before. Must be different person. I'm an affiliate marketer, I'm just promoting that offer.