AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

websit suspended for untrustworthy promotions and we only have three fixed pricing plans.  We have no idea why the site is being suspended.

Based on thall the definitions we do not fit into any category.  Our customers gives us  5 star and constantly comment that we could easily charge more for the work we do. We are one of the good guys in the industry and now we are having issues providing a much needed service for others who are being ripped off out there.

Can anyone out theree help us out www.Priority1computers.com.  Our company haven't  even expereince a charge back much less considered untrustworthy. Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
This topic has been extensively discussed on the community;
Run a search for "tech support " or "IT tech support" - you'll find dozens of discussions on the subject;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just wanted to tell you guys that I at the time I created my account was wanting to make money on line. I had just created my first website blog and in the process I got hooked on computer technology and wanted to make a living at it. During that time I kept coming across adds for AdWords and Add sense. I feel like an idiot because I completely misunderstood what AdWords purpose was, an awesome way to generate traffic to your own website or business to increase sales. I thought it was a way to make money by creating key word adds that generated traffic for other people web searching. I totally apologize and hope you don't think I am some crazy person.

Thank you
Richard Proffit