AdWords
5.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

account suspended due to untrust worthy promotions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello ,

I have created new adwords account on 15-01-2016 . and on 18-01-2016 my account got suspened due to untrust worth promotions . however we have every policy upto mark and are into website development , application development and want to run adds for website development . my Customer id is : 5412941808. and website is softcare247llc.com . please some body help me to un suspend my account . if there is anything that need to be done on our website or account please let us know .

Thanks 

2 Expert replyverified_user

account suspended due to untrust worthy promotions

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello ,

I have created new adwords account on 15-01-2016 . and on 18-01-2016 my account got suspened due to untrust worth promotions . however we have every policy upto mark and are into website development , application development and want to run adds for website development . my Customer id is : <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>  and website is softcare247llc.com . please some body help me to un suspend my account . if there is anything that need to be done on our website or account please let us know .

Thanks 

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to protect privacy and account security. Please do not post private account details, such as account numbers and the like, in this public forum.

Re: account suspended due to untrust worthy promotions

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello,

It's unfortunate that your account has been suspended. Did you try contacting the AdWords support on this? Also note that account gets suspended when there are repeated violations. Send an email to AdWords support on this and see what response you get. Let us also know about it. You will also have to ensure that there are no policy violations in your website. After that you can appeal for account un-suspension.

Pankaj

Re: account suspended due to untrust worthy promotions

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi there;

"Untrustworthy"  is one of the severe violations on the list of the Policy violations.

The chances of an account being reinstated, after   untrustworthy promotion, are slim.  Only in rare cases.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’