6.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

account suspended due to Untrustworthy behavior

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It is my website url....

Can someone guide me which changes are needed in my site regarding this policy of Untrustworthy behavior?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Hall,

It's unfortunate that your account is suspended. Did you check this policy mentioning details around untrustworthy behavior:

Also note that account gets suspended when you repeatedly violate the policies. I would also suggest reading this article for more insights:-

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Untrustworthy promotion means that the business model or the business practices you have adopted / conducted were found unacceptable and your business cannot be promoted on Google.
Since it's a severe violation the chances of being reinstated are slim.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Accepted by topic author Hall l
February 2017

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Pankaj G,

According Policy ,

Your AdWords account has been suspended because it does not comply with our "Misleading Content and Missing Information" policy on untrustworthy behavior.

more details which they send me in form of email are below,

Hi Advertiser,
I hope you are well today!

I understand that you have a question about our Untrustworthy Behavior policy and why it affects you. 

Our policy states:
"Users don’t want to be misled by the content they engage with online. For this reason we don’t allow Google ads to be placed on pages that misrepresent, conceal or misstate information about you, your content or the primary purpose of your web property. Examples include:
  • Enticing users to engage with content under false or unclear pretenses
  • "Phishing" for users information
  • Promotion of content, products, or services using false, dishonest, or deceptive claims (e.g. “Get Rich Quick” schemes)
  • Impersonating Google products
  • Falsely implying having an affiliation with, or endorsement by, another individual, organization, product, or service"
Here's some more detail:

Our policy is that we don't allow:
  •        promotions that prompt users to initiate a purchase, download, or other commitment without first providing all relevant information          and obtaining the user's explicit consent
  •        promotions that represent you, your products, or your services in a way that is not accurate, realistic, and truthful.

To fix the violation and run your ad again, remove the content that we don't allow or change your ad and site to meet our requirements. See the detailed instructions listed here:
Follow those instructions to resubmit your ad for review, and we'll take another look. If you fix the violations, we can approve your ad to start running.

​"You may receive an email survey regarding your interaction with Google AdWords support. We value your feedback in improving customer experience."​

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Pankaj G,

My website link is

Please check out all the policy and suggest me a solution for that. My website gets suspended yesterday as i tried to appeal three time.