AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

account access

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello community

I want to invite my coworker to access my adwords account, but there's a problem! While in the support part of adwords there are 6 stages for access (email only, read only, standard, administrative, managed- standard and managed- read-only), only 3 stages are available in my account (administrative, standard, read-only). what is the problem?

P.S the pictures are attached.

1.jpgsupport1.jpgmy account

Thank you so much

Shahrzad

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
January 2016

Re: account access

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
managed- standard and managed- read-only are available when you are logged in through MCC account.
But "email only" should be on the list.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
January 2016

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
managed- standard and managed- read-only are available when you are logged in through MCC account.
But "email only" should be on the list.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Shahrzad,
Hope you got the @Tomasz_C point.

If you want to change the access level to anyone who already has another level access to your account then try with this procedure:

Terminate the access to that person and now click +user to add that user again. You might grant the email only access to that person now.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Dear Tomasz_C
Thank you so much... Since I have administrative access, I thought it would be available for me, too! is there anything else which is available only through MCC account?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Dear Archit
I really appreciate your quick replies to all my questions.

Shahrzad

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
A manager account lets you view and manage multiple AdWords accounts using a single login and this is the main benefit.
It is used mainly by agencies or if someone has multiple AdWords accounts.
You can read more about MCC accounts here: https://support.google.com/adwords/topic/6031997?hl=en

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Tomasz_C
unfortunately these stages of access are not available through my MCC account either! would u please tell me what to do?

Thanks
Shahrzad

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

You must login to your MCC and next go to customer account through your MCC.

In Account Settings > Account Access when you click +USERS you should see this:

account-access.png

If you really don't have "Managed Standard" and "Managed Read only" on the list when you want to invite new user then I think you should contact Google support. Because I don't know how to help you further.